It’s the month of giving thanks so the Two Sparrows team got together to share what we are thankful for. Collectively we are thankful for:
- Business partners that are creative, authentic, and have become family.
- A caring God who has placed tribe around us who encourage and support.
- Our spouses and living this crazy adventure of entrepreneurial life with them.
- Children who love us unconditionally, are forgiving, and have big dreams of their own.
- The kindness of people we have never before met. These folks come into our little shop in Round Top daily and we are so appreciative for their support.
- A community of people being brought together through a little bean that makes a really great drink.
- A magical, little, Texas town of 90 people called Round Top.
- The end of the day when we can all kick back on the porch and shoot the bull.
- A God that is full of grace and mercy. He is a good, good Father that justifies us and makes us sons and daughters through adoption. Without Him this is all meaningless.
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Rick, Tara, Jacob, & Barbara
The Two Sparrows Roasting Co. Team